Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nintendo DS

As I said in my last facebook update, I am really excited about the Nintendo DS that Angelina got this past weekend as a late Christmas present. I have always loved video games, and I am hoping that this gives me a new excuse to start playing them more. Whos has time for video games?

On the DS, there are old favorites renewed, like Mario, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda, Guitar Hero, and Resident Evil, as well as new games. There are even some educational games! Jaray was telling me that there is a zookeeper game in which you can learn all about different types of animals, even ones under the sea. So that makes it even easier to justify!

Maybe I can even eventually get a second DS for myself, because you can link up wirelessly to play two-player games. In the meantime, think she'll let me play hers? :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home