Sunday, December 14, 2008

Work Christmas Party 2008 (Black and Veatch)

I wanted to post some videos and pictures from the Black & Veatch 2008 Employee Christmas Party. We had a blast! We got a babysitter for Angelina (she had a fun little sleepover as well). We got to dance for the first time in ages, and we even brought some food from Shakti so we had something yummy to eat while everyone else ate from the buffet.

Alicia, Peg, and the St. Johns River:



All aboard the "Lady St. Johns!":



Me and my "hoodlum hat:"



Nick is "King of the World!"
Um... yeah... :



We got to dance to a very nice mix of songs up on the second deck of the boat. Here we are gettin' our sprinkler on:



Photos:

Alicia and I, just chillin':



Now that's Metal!



O, Christmas Tree, O; Christmas Tree!



I thought this was kind of neat, even if the picture didn't turn out perfect: a view of I-95 where you can see some of the green exit signs from BELOW the bridge!



I have a few more; maybe I will post those later.

Edit: I am waiting on Nick, who took more pictures with the company camera, which is more conventional and yields better looking pictures than our video camera.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home