Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday Selection: Journaling

Having a journal is important. Not only can it help you sort out your feelings, but you can leave an imprint for your posterity. This can be very important! By reading the words of our ancestors, we can learn a lot, or at least become familiar with the things that our family has gone through. I can only imagine what some of our progenitors will think of the things that we write!

Anyway, I wanted to post a link to my new online journal:

http://trunkybeat.livejournal.com/

I just posted an entry on my thoughts as I was studying for Gospel Doctrine class at Church today. I guess you could say that is the REAL Sunday Selection for today. Check it out!

My mother showed me this livejournal site. It is cool because you can make each and every post private or public. This is neat because I would like to think that if I wanted to record something private in order to help myself, I don't have to feel obligated to share it.

Let me know what you think, and let me know if you sign up for your own online journal, so that I can know if you want to share it and get feedback.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger desacad said...

I had forgotten about the public private thing. That is definately a plus. I had not advertised my journal entries to anyone besides you for that reason. If I want to say something private, I can without worrying about the reprecussions. Thanks for the reminder, and I look forward to seeing your posts there as well.

Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 8:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home