Friday, May 29, 2009

Collective Soul

I am lovin' this! I have always enjoyed listening to music from Collective Soul, but I have not been keeping up with them over the last few years. Apparently, they haven't been idle. In 2007, they released "Afterwords," which I am listening to right now as I work. If I have time (hmm...I don't know about that... I MADE myself write this entry, promising myself that I would have to keep it short), I will write up a full review, but for now, suffice it to say that it is GOOD. Vintage Soul.

You can get the songs at www.collectivesoul.com, if you don't already have a place to get them from. I use Zune Marketplace.

I also found out that they are touring, and they are coming to Lake Buena Vista on July 14. Shibby!

Another CD they have is called "Home," and it is one of those nifty CD/DVD combos that gives you a good reason to actually go out to a store and buy a hard copy. I am putting it on my Christmas List now!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog! Are you aware of the Collective Soul blog contest? http://bit.ly/twittercelebrity You should enter ;)

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 4:52:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home