Wednesday, May 13, 2009

¡Viva la Verde!

Some of you may already know--we have started our own organic produce business! It is called ¡Viva la Verde!, and we are going to be at the Jacksonville Farmers Market (1810 W. Beaver Street) each Saturday from 8:30 A.M. to about 2:00 P.M.

We have created a newsletter that we going to distribute before this weekend, and I wanted to see if you are interested in receiving it each week. Just reply with a comment if you want it every week, and you will get it--either from this address or that of my Mom. You can always opt-out, but I thought you would want to at least check it out. It has a price list for the week, plus other fun stuff that I know you will enjoy reading.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian and Jennifer said...

I know we can't really buy anything from here, but I'd love to see what you're doing! Add us, please! johansenclan@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 3:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home