Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


A funny thing happened to me this morning when I was getting ready for work. I was trying to decide between two shirts that Alicia had bought for me last week. One was grey and the other was this green shirt. Well, I didn't even realize today was St. Patrick's Day, but I thought the green matched better with the dark tan khakis that I had selected, so I picked it, and Alicia agreed. When I got to work, I overheard some co-workers discussing wether or not today was really St. Patrick's Day. I shot a quick look at my Dilbert day calander and saw that indeed, it was! Wa-hoo! No pinches for me today!
Another funny thing was that even before I heard them talking, I saw my boss wearing a lime-green shirt and thought, "Wow. That is a really hideous shirt. What was he thinking?"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home