Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cancer is NOT a mystery

Ever since I was a kid, I was wondering how millions of dollars of research could supposedly be spent on cancer every year. "What are they spending the money on?", I would think to myself. And why isn't the answer being reached? If it is not being reached, why do they keep thinking more money will solve the problem?

Well, now that I have educated myself thouroughly (and as a cancer survivor myself, some of that education was painful, believe me!), I understand a little bit more about what the money is being spent on, but I know it is a waste. Cancer is NOT a mystery. The cure is already out there, as well as the prevention! PLEASE stop spending the money the way it is currently being spent! One day soon, I hope to launch the DT Foundation. Will it be a fundraiser for cancer research? YES! My family and I also hope to educate those that need it--those that want it. My family has always been big on education, and we want this information to get out there.

This post was inspired by an article that I just found recently:
http://www.detoxtheworld.com/blog-detail.php?ID=63


It is kind of a long read, but it is worth it. Over the last two years, I have been having some of the same thoughts that are presented there. I hope you will make the effort to decide for yourself if healthy living is worth it. I know that you will find out for yourself some surprising benefits. Do we live this way just to be healthy? Do we do this just to lose weight and look good? Is that the only reason for going raw, getting back to nature, and educating our family on the benefits of living this way? For me, the answers are no, no, and no!

I started living this way BECAUSE I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm not sure that I personally would have made this decision without that happening first. As unfortunate as that is, I suspect it is the same way with many of you. A life-or-death situation would have to happen before you decide to take the plunge. Well I am here to tell you that it does not have to be that way. You CAN do this! If you come up with excuses of why you cannot, then you really do not WANT to do it. I have been very blessed to receive this knowledge, and I know that my life is so much better than before I ever found out I had cancer. I know that my knowledge is not complete! I am always looking for new things to learn about my body and life in general. I know that my body and my spirit are much more in tune now, and that they will know if something new that I hear or implement is right or wrong. It is important that we keep searching for the truths that will make us happy and concious.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home