Friday, May 29, 2009

Our new home

I have been wanting to take some pictures of our new home in Satsuma, but I just haven't had time. Things are busy! But I will get on that, because I am excited about sharing our new digs with you. We moved in with my Mom, Dad, and nephew Wyatt to share their house in Satsuma. Besides having a wonderful dream kitchen in their mobile home, they have room to house Angelina in Wyatt's room. Mama was wonderful enough to share her camper; we had it parked on the lot close to the house but far enough away to get some privacy. Alicia and I camp out there, and we are really starting to enjoy it. It is a 300-square feet flat with a small kitchen, a bathroom, and an upstairs "bedroom" that you'll just have to see to believe! Is it cramped up there? Sure, but we only sleep there... we don't spend a lot of time in there doing anything else. Right now as I type, I am sitting in our little office with all the speakers hooked up to my computer. That is how I am listening to Collective Soul and LOVING LIFE! You'll have to give me patience on the pictures--I want to put them on there as bad as you want to see them, so believe me when I say that they are coming soon. It really is quite cozy here, and we are in the process of organizing all of our "stuff" (and you KNOW how much of that there can be that accumulates). I have a habit of being a storage junkie, but I am trying to let go of the stuff that is just not that important.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home