Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Finding the right mate, in a nutshell...

I am reading the book, "Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot," by one of my favorite sports journalists, Mike Greenberg (the "skinny" half of Mike and Mike in the Morning--Alicia likes them too!). I got to the section on how much Greeny loves his wife, and he is talking about how crazy most women are and how crazy most men are for wishing they weren't married (you know the stereotype...). Here is a quote I would like to reprint:
"It is invariably in those moments when she is at her craziest that I am most aware of my love for her. That isn't a coincidence. Her craziness serves as a reminder that all women are crazy; the key is to find one whose craziness suits you."

Well said. I'm glad I found a women that loves me for who I am. I'm thankful for all she does to keep us together and keep our family happy. Yes, she is crazy, but she's my kind of crazy.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mechams said...

He-he! That made me giggle.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 12:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alicia Trunk said...

Yo are my kinda crazy too. Mister I wake up at 4am to go to the gym. I am glad you through things and make me realize how outrageous life is when you get upset. Angelina says, "It's just so upsetting!" Then you ask her to tell you what "upsetting" is and she says, "well something that makes you feel upset." So there you have it... I love my hub-bub even when life is crazy and gives you upsetting times. As for Angelina's father....well that is "just so upsetting!!!!!!!!"


And just so you know I spent a full moment trying figure out why crazy was not spelled write...I spelled it GRAZY...I am going to go eat now!

Monday, February 16, 2009 at 12:11:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home