Sunday, February 08, 2009

2009 Book List

I want to create a list of the books as I read them this year. This will make me more accountable, as my goal is to read 25 books this year. If I get through that many easily, I will change my goal to 50.




Read so far:

Don't Bet Against Me! by DeAnna Favre
Green for Life, by Victoria Boutenko
Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer

Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel by Scott Adams

Working on:

Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot by Mike Greenberg

Libro de Mormón en Español

Doctrine and Covenants

Our Heritage: A Brief History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Blindside by Michael Lewis

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men, One Message by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki


Updated 2/9/09 ~11:00 A.M. with a new book I remembered I finished in January.

3/2/09 update: I finished "New Moon" and wood like to start on Eclipse. I finished the Greeny "Wife/Idiot" book, the Trump/Kiyosaki book. I have also started reading "The Dilbert Future," by Scott Adams, which is quite entertaining. I think those are all the updates. I am trying to figure out how best to handle these updates. Maybe I'll just do a new post each time--maybe every quarter. That way, one can see the progress I've made throughout the year. Yeah, that's it! I'll post at the end of March.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian and Jennifer said...

Oooh . . . I want to read some of those.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 12:01:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home